Studin Young PC proudly serve as legal counsel to a variety of successful start-ups across many industries, including tech, apps/gaming, retail, healthcare, real estate, fashion/beauty, health/fitness, travel/hospitality and others. In many ways, these representations, more than any other, demonstrate the best of what Studin Young PC brings to the marketplace – leadership, trust, creative-thinking, flexibility and dedication. We know that our entrepreneurs live and breathe their startup ventures; their minds are always working; time is of the essence; and cost-conscious, effective legal representation is a must. We are available, accessible and accountable to our clients, and we routinely find a way to work within the most difficult constraints.
Truly excellent legal counsel requires forging a deep relationship with one’s clients. We get to know our entrepreneurs, investors and executive clients — their executive style, their company and their goals. Our approach changes with each client. Some clients strive for slow, organic growth while others seek viral explosion with a targeted sale in mind, and each requires a different legal and business strategy.
Studin Young PC developed a unique program and suite of services dedicated to serving our startup, entrepreneur and investor clients that covers their basic legal needs while recognizing the expense conservation nature of the entrepreneurial world. This turn-key approach is aimed at alleviating the administrative stresses associated with startups so that our clients can focus on the success of their new business.
We advise our startup/entrepreneurial clients in all phases of their growth and across multiple practice areas to meet their diverse needs, including:
- Entity formation, strategy consulting and counseling on choice of corporate form to match company needs (tax maximization, attracting investors, short-term and long-term goals) ;
- Preparation, review and negotiation of shareholder, partnership and operating agreements, bylaws and other operational or governance materials; preparation of regulatory filings;
- Guiding companies through funding rounds: drafting, reviewing and negotiating private placement memoranda, purchase agreements and other types of conventional or nonconventional financing materials;
- Employment agreements, consulting/independent contractor agreements, stock option plans, key employee/founder retention tools;
- Intellectual property (copyright, trademark) compliance, registration and licensing/clearance;
- Commercial contracts, service agreements and general business contracts across a broad spectrum of industries; and
- M&A, business sales, spin-offs.
Read Client Testimonials from Yossi Shemesh, Co-Founder of Mobli and serial entrepreneur.